Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2010

autumn-like!

While walking through Ulm/Germany I finally found the time to take some pictures.
This autumn I'm totally into brown/camel/fawn/let's say all kinda shades of brown.
I've never worn brown, cause I always felt like it doesn't look good on me.
But I guess I was wrong, right?! Jk!








[Dress: Ulla Popken, Leggings: H&M BiB, Scarf: H&M, Trenchcoat: SimplyBe, Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger via Goertz, Bag: I bought the bag in a little boutique in Paris, Rue Saint-Honoré, unfortunately I forgot the boutique's name]

7 Kommentare:

  1. So cute! I love the embroidery on your bag. Brown looks great on you! I have a habit/problem of wearing only shades of brown.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like your bag, I can't believe I wasn't following your blog. I had been following you on twitter all along,but I subscribed today.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I think its looks really good! Camel and everything is THE color of the season so its great you have a beige trench!! And camel boots! Chloe FW 2010-11 is only neutrals!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. das outfit ist echt cool und der mantel maaaaaaaaan :D echt geil!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love the navy with the brown shades :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so glad you're back, loving your latest post. You have such great style girl!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo
    welcome back!!! Gros bisous! Tu es toujours aussi jolie!

    AntwortenLöschen